Offered to Facebook Certified Media Buying Professionals only, this badge gives certified learners an opportunity to expand their skill set in Discovery Commerce. This includes mastering the skills to help deliver personalized experiences, relevant & engaging creative, frictionless purchases and impactful measurement on Facebook.
How to earn the Discovery Commerce Specialist badge
- Make sure your Facebook Media Buying Certification is active by checking your CertMetrics account.
- Not Facebook Media Buying certified? Learn more.
- Complete courses that showcase key tactics and tools needed to turn discovery into demand. After completing the required courses, learners will be able to deliver personalized experiences, expressive creative formats, frictionless purchases, and impactful measurement.
- Privacy and Data in Digital Advertising
- Four Dimensions of Liquidity
- Design Creative to Drive Action
- Measurement and Analysis on Facebook
- Power Your Advertising with Dynamic Ads
- Shorten the Path from Discovery to Purchase
- Stronger Connections with the Conversions API
- Evaluation and Measurement
- Evolution of Ads Measurement
- Pass an assessment upon completing the learning path.
Complete the required courses:
Powered by data and machine learning, Facebook Discovery Commerce is a system of Facebook tools that anticipates customer needs and matches products with the people most likely to love them. And it offers frictionless shopping with fewer taps. For customers, it's serendipitous. For marketers, it's the key to turning discovery into demand and growing business.
Take the assessment:
Prove your knowledge with the Facebook Discovery Commerce Assessment
Demonstrate the skills needed to help deliver personalized experiences, expressive creative formats, frictionless purchases and impactful measurement by passing the Facebook Discovery Commerce Assessment. To pass this assessment, answer 16 out of 20 questions correctly. Retake the exam as many times as needed after a 24 hour waiting period from your last attempt.
Q: Is there a cost associated with becoming a Certified Discovery Commerce Specialist?
A: The courses and assessments built for this topic are free; however, to obtain the Discovery Commerce Specialist badge, you will have to become a Facebook certified Media Buyer. The Facebook Certification exams cost up to the equivalent of $150 USD for professional exams and up to the equivalent of $99 USD for associate exams. The actual cost may differ by country. You'll see the cost displayed during the checkout process.
Q: Where do I go to take the Media Buying exam?
A: Go to the Facebook Certified Media Buying Professional page to access free training materials and register for your Media Buying certification exam.
Q: How long is the Media Buying exam?
A: You will have 105 minutes to complete the Media Buying certification exam, consisting of 60 multiple choice questions.
Q: What if I do not pass the Media Buying exam on the first try?
A: Exams can be re-taken after a 5 day waiting period. We encourage you to leverage the free Blueprint training material to prepare for the exam
Q: How long is the Discovery Commerce assessment?
A: The assessment is made up of 20 multiple choice questions.
Q: How much time do I have to complete the assessment?
A: There is no time limit for course or assessment completion.
Q: When will I receive my badge?
A: You will receive an email from Credly, our badging partner, no later than 24 hours after passing the Media Buying certification exam; after passing BOTH the assessment and the certification exam, you will receive your Certified Discovery Commerce Specialist badge. Check your SPAM/Junk mail!
Q: What happens if I do not pass the Discovery Commerce assessment on the first try?
A: Do not worry! You can take the assessment an unlimited number of times at no cost to you; however, you’ll have to wait 24 hours before re-taking the assessment.